***Updated to add: One lesson I've learned since blogging for a few short months is that sometimes a blog's vision or mission has to evolve depending on the author, the readers, or just life itself. While I had originally envisioned a link party for all things table related (hence the original name Monday Makeover for Your Table), I realized that was not the best fit for this blog. I am an eclectic creative, meaning I dabble in a bit of everything and don't really focus on one area. This trait of mine translates into a blog with many different types of projects and readers (I appreciate each one of you!) who have a wide array of interests.
For these reasons, I want to emphasize that the Monday Makeover Link Party is open to all creative projects: sewing, crafting, recipes, tablescapes, DIY, furniture makeovers, anything you want to share that you have created. I'm changing the name and will be creating a new button to reflect it as well to Monday Makeover.
This week's most viewed link was shared by Connie at Family Home and Life. She recapped some of her favorite projects from 2012. Her tooth fairy pillow book is definitely on my to-do list!
There were so many great projects linked up, but with Valentine's fast approaching, I decided to share a few Valentine's projects that stood out to give you all some last-minute inspiration.
Laurie at Simply Creating Home shared how to make these Peek-a-Boo Valentines
Stephanie at The Enchanting Rose teaches us how to make these Valentine Paper and Yarn Trees
Tracey at We Made That shared a Valentine Pudding that would be fun for adults and kids
Noreen from Crafty Journal shares a Conversation Heart Necklace
If you missed last week, please go check it out. Our blogging friends shared beautiful first birthday decor, some room and furniture makeovers, easy jewelry, recipes, sewing projects, and more!
How to share your own humble creations:
- Please grab a button from the right sidebar or add a text link back to my site somewhere in your post.
- Feel free to post more than one project, but please be sure to link back to the specific post, not your main page.
- Please consider following me (Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, Google +, Google Friend Connect, RSS feed). It's not required, but you might find something you like!
- The link party will be up from Sunday evening through Friday evening.
- Each Monday I will feature the most viewed link along with some of my favorites, so check back to see if you've been featured.
- Please don't forget to visit some of the other link-ups for great ideas and inspiration.
- Have fun!