I'm definitely ready for spring and so are most of you, as seen by all the Spring, St. Patrick's, and Easter projects floating around.
We started getting ready for Easter this week in my home with decorating and a printable cross design.
Noreen from Crafty Journal is also getting ready for Easter, with her most clicked link Garland Chick
Isn't he sweet?
Below is a collage of some of the most viewed links from last week along with some of my favorites. I tried to share a variety of projects with you, so we've got a row of home decor, a row of sewing/clothes, and a row of recipes. Thanks to everyone for linking up so many fun and inspiring projects!
1. Repurposed Chocolate Box from Simply Creating Home
2. Glitter Ball from Patty's Pretty Things
3. The Party She Deserves Table from Tablescapes at Table Twenty-One
4. Baby Poncho from Maria's Creations
5. Rhinestone Onesie from The Thinking Closet
6. Robot Finger Puppet from Threading My Way
7. Strawberry Slush from Just Dip It In Chocolate
8. Creamy Butternut Squash Soup from The Wilderness Wife
9. Snow Snow Cones from We Made That
If you like to display a featured button, please feel free to grab it from the sidebar.
Now it's your turn to show off your humble creations! Please keep in mind I pin all the link-ups each week to my Pinterest board, so you can catch up there as well. If you don't want your project "pinned" for any reason, please just let me know.
If you would like updates on the happenings at A Humble Creation, you can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin' and Google +, or you can subscribe via email. See you around!